December 16, 2006

Ze concert







So the concert I did was a success!! The place was packed out and there was a great atmosphere! When I look back at the video there are so many things to improve but next time will be even better.



The following Saturday I also sang for the Telethon and the sound system there was even better than in the cafe. I sang in front of the beautiful town hall in the 13th arrondissement, my voice was much better because I hardly even had to make a sound and the microphone was so good that it just carried the voice all on its own.



Now I'm preparing one for February 2007 with more of my own songs. I did 3 of my own at this concert and they were the songs that people preferred! Where's the scout from Sony BMG when you need him, it would be byebye to Eurosport in a second if I got spotted!








No comments: