December 03, 2006

Latest concerts


For my latest Interview I interviewed TY, a UK rapper who is absolutely amazing, he's been on the scene in the UK forever.

He's just released a new album called Closer, his 3rd and it's really worth buying it if you like that kind of stuff.

I'll let you all know when it's on line.

I also recently went to Quantic Soul Orchestra's concert featuring Spanky Wilson, a soul songer from the 60s/70s. The best concert I've been to all year I think.

I also went to see Lo'Jo (and not J Lo!) last week, a kind of Serge Gainsbourg mixed with orietntal sounds, it was really unusual.

3 concerts in 10 days, typical nights out, that's what I love about being here. All my friends are involved in this kind of stuff, which is very handy!
and my concert this week!!!

No comments: